Rank List for
Admissions for the year 2014-15 has been
Published. Interview on 20-06-2014 (Friday) at 10 am Venue: College Auditorium

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Breezy April : Rabindranath Tagore


Breezy April

Breezy April, Vagrant April,
Rock me in your swing of music!
Thrill my branches with enchantment
Of your touch of sweet surprises.

In my idle dream by Wayside
You come startling me from slumber,
Wilful in your mood fantastic
Tease me with inconstant courting.

Breezy April, Vagrant April,
I live with my lonesome shadows.
I know all your fitful fancies
Language of your flitting footsteps.

All my secrets burst in blossoms
At your passing breath of whisper,
And my new leaves break in tumult
Of surrender of their kisses.

                        - Rabindranath Tagore

3 comments:

Write your questions and comments on this post and make the DISCUSSION lively