Rank List for
Admissions for the year 2014-15 has been
Published. Interview on 20-06-2014 (Friday) at 10 am Venue: College Auditorium

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Extended Family : A K Ramanujan



 Yet like grandfather
  I bathe before the village crow
  the dry chlorine water
  my only Ganges
  the naked Chicago bulb
  a cousin of the Vedic sun
  slap soap on my back
  like father
  and think
  in proverbs
  like me
  I wipe myself dry
  with an unwashed
  Sears turkish towel
  like mother
  I hear faint morning song
  (though here it sounds
  Japanese)
  and three clear strings
  nextdoor
  through kitchen
  clatter
  like my little daughter
  I play shy
  hand over crotch
  my body not yet full
  of thoughts novels
  and children
  I hold my peepee
  like my little son
  play garden hose
  in and out
  the bathtub
  like my grandson
  I look up
  unborn
  at myself
  like my great
  great-grandson
  I am not yet
  may never be
  my future
  dependent
  on several
  people
  yet
  to come

1 comment:

  1. Online library a great work. Online test papers @ http://www.kidsfront.com/competitive-exams.html to enhance your knowledge

    ReplyDelete

Write your questions and comments on this post and make the DISCUSSION lively